We believe that each resident in our care is unique, with individual needs and appetites. This philosophy directs our Total Care approach to resident treatment. Total Care begins with an intense focus on the medical needs of each of our residents, and then continues with kind attention to their personal, social and spiritual needs as well.
It is our goal to maximize the recovery potential of each of our residents. In addition to twenty-four hour skilled nursing care, we provide a comprehensive program of therapy services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We provide intensive stroke and orthopedic rehabilitation and have achieved impressive outcomes as a result of our state-of-the-art programs and equipment.
Additionally, our Activities Department develops and implements a variety of therapeutic recreational programs which encourage social interaction, and stimulate mental well-being and enthusiasm for life.
Canyon Oaks is a quality, Total Care nursing facility with an exceptional staff and a wonderful environment.
Basic and Specialized Services
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Restorative nursing services
- Intravenous Therapy
- Wound Management
- Registered Dietician
- Regular and Special Diets
- Laboratory testing and x-ray services
- Medication Management
- Total Parental Feedings, Nasal Gastric Feedings
- G-Tube and J-Tube Feedings
- Audiology, Podiatry, Vision, Dental, and Psychological Consultations
- Oxygen Therapy
- Diabetes Management
- Post Operation Care
- Pharmacy consulting
- Respite care (7 day minimum)
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs including physical, occupational and speech therapies
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation center
- Personalized activity and recreational therapy programs
- Premier orthopedic and stroke recovery
- Semi-private and private rooms
- Spa and shower services
- Medicare, Medi-Cal, and private insurance accepted
- Discharge Planning and Social Services Assistance
- Personal laundry service